Tuesday 20 August 2013

Cherie Fantasy!! Ma Cherie x Majolica Majorca Fantastic Fantasy (Chapter 38)

This is gonna be a super duper long post with lots of photos....
(─‿‿─)

Mainly about; Majolica Majorca Fantastic Fantasy - Chapter 38
( 'cos 1 of my favorite cosmetic brands is majolica, heh. ) (¬‿¬)
(Attended on : 15 Aug 2013, event held at Mu Parlour)
Thank you for inviting me to attend the launch of 
Majolica Majorca Fantastic Fantasy Chapter 38 
Ma Cherie Autumn Launch 2013

1-shot bomb of Ma Cherie products display corner (。♥‿♥。)
Ma Cherie 
Launched in 2012, Singapore.
Currently offers both in-bath and out-of-bath products. 
Core ingredient : Champagne Honey Gelee 
Experience a sweet & romantic fragrance while pampering your hair 
( They emphasizes females but I think as long as you are human, can la~ )

At Ma Cherie Autumn Launch 2013, 6 new items were introduced. 
It contains treatment & styling products for a variety of different hair types. 
Thumbs up to the pink and floral designs on the containers which relates to romantic fruity fragrance
 
I do not own a scanner 
so I shall use my camera to take photos from a brochure
(=w=)
All will be available from $16.90 - $17.90 at selected Watsons outlets.
Moving on~ Some photos during the presentation “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
Styling showcase using latest Ma Cherie products.

Majolica Majorca Fantastic Fantasy - Chapter 38 ; Abouts
Aye, so the above picture explains~ 
( 'cos I'm lazy to type it all out, HAHAHA~)
Majolica Majorca's new collection is titled "Fantastic Fantasy"...
The name also suggests the imagery of a fantasy world...

I love fantasy & fairy tale stuff... I love this door~ 
That explains why I chosed the character Alice in the Wonderland for Halloween dress up...
Gonna make my own version of Alice in October~ Hehehe ≖‿≖

Okay, so for Majolica Majorca Fantastic Fantasy Chapter 38...
1.Lash Expander Edge Meister F (Black) 
2.The Little Humming Book III 
3.Artistic Nails (Ripe & Antique)
4.Nail Costume (3 designs) 
everything in the collection is limited edition except for the mascara~ 

Their latest edition of mascara.....
Their mascaras are usually well-known for being waterproof, smudge proof & probably tough to remove...
But I guess not for this new edition (・o・) 

Secret to why lashes are able to stay curled all day long...
Secret to why mascara is easily removed with just warm water...
Next up~
It's one in a series of 4 limited edition palettes in conjunction with Majolica Majorca's 10th Anniversary.

(WAHHH!!! I want this!!!)
A limited edition makeup palette that put a bright and lush color to lips 
which excites and whimsically sparkles to the eyes 

Damn. 
If I have the money to spend on cosmetic products, the first thing I would buy is this!! (>д<)

I would love to have one of this but currently I have to save up money for my future cosplay plans ╥﹏╥

Eye cream base 
♔ A cream base used as an eye shadow primer. 
♔ Give eyelids a wet-look gloss when used alone. 
♔ Apply all over lid to add a glossy and sparkly depth to your eye shadow. 

Eye shadow 
♔ Luminous eye color that is glossy and sparkly when used alone and magical when applied over the eye cream base. 

Lip gloss 
♔ A gloss that plumps up and moisturizes. 
♔ Formulated with the moisturizing ingredient 
♔ Royal Honey EX (Acacia Honey, Royal Jelly Extract, Bees Wax) 

(Just for this beautiful picture, I'm gonna leave it big. 'Cos I like it, heh.) (¬‿¬)
What's more stunning about the little humming book is that the above music sheet is printed on the book cover!!! Now you should know why I love it, 'cos this is more than just about cosmetics!!  (♡∀♡)
The enlarge size for one of the games~
Alrite! & says photo below~
(pardon me for being lazy, hahahahaha~) ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
The super cute refreshments during the event~! ♥~(‘▽^人)
The hairstyling counter~
Me, trying out (^w^)
The game stations at the event~♥
My sister; Evalee & me~ 
Our cute personalized invitation cards, specially made for us(人´∀`*)
It was also used later at the event to retrieve our mystery prizes!!
Getting my mystery prize ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
My Mystery Price!!
Us playing the crossword puzzle game!!
Our end results!! 
Some stupid things we did together with Debsumiko & Zerika at the event (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
Debsumiko, LOL.
Together with Zerika~
Debsumiko & Me, hahahahaha!!
~My sister's retard face while eating cake~
Zerika playing with feathers at Ma Cherie products display corner, LOL!!
Love these giveaways!! 
Alrite~ Here's a video : 
驚きいっぱいの動画「Fantastic Fantasy」 | MAJOLICA MAJORCA


For more details:
Web; 資生堂 MAJOLICA MAJORCA
Facebook; Majolica Majorca Singapore
Facebook; Ma Cherie Singapore
Web; Her Velvet Vase Singapore
— Alexia Faye
Location at

0 comments:

Post a Comment