Monday 26 August 2013

[Food Review] Spice Brasserie Buffet Restaurant at ParkRoyal Hotel Singapore

Thank you Cleo for inviting me to Spice Brasserie at PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road \( `∀´)/
Thank you Simon & Cleo for hosting us, Chef Frederick for the buffet spread, & the generous effort for sharing with us on some of the ingredients used for certain food. (^▽^人)
Frederick Kho who has been recently appointed as the Executive Chef of PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, oversee all culinary operations of the 534-room hotel including Spice Brasserie, Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant, Chances Lounge & banqueting functions.
  • With more than 20 years of culinary experience in luxury hotels across Asia.
  • A wealth of knowledge in contemporary & traditional cuisines. 
  • With a specialty in Asian fare.
  • Adventurous in trying out new dishes.
  • Inspired to promote Asian cuisine worldwide.
Currently with his appointment, Chef Frederick has now unveiled a series of delectable buffets at Spice Brasserie, the hotel's all-day dining restaurant.
1st Up~ (ノ´∀`*)ノ

Penang Affair


Types of dressing~ (^▽^)

They have these different types of food corners & one of them is for the taste of Penang's renowned hawker fare. It's only available from Mondays to Thursday for lunch & dinner. 
Tried their char kway teow~ It's awesomeee!!! ♡^▽^♡
Assam Laksa!!! (。♥‿♥。)
I love this so much that I ordered 2 bowls, LOL.
Well, I look skinny but I do eat alot!!
The chef cooking my omelette~ ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Oyster Omelette~! Wee~
Yes. I ordered it together with my Assam Laksa, HAHAHA!!
Neat & clean veggies~ d(^u^)b

Crazy Crab Night

I love to eat different types of crabs but I suck at "plucking", or whatever they call it by taking out the crab meat from the shell. Only knows how to chew the tasty, juicy crab meat, HAHAHAH~
So I went on Friday night which I encourage crab lovers to go on those nights for they have unlimited servings of crab dishes freshly prepared in 10 different styles, ranging from Chilli Crab, Kam Heong Crab, Golden Cheese Crab, Nyonya Chilli Crab, Sarawak Black Pepper Crab, Masala Crab, Salted Egg Yolk, Steamed Ginger Crab, Ginger & Scallion Crab and Braised Crab with Glass Noodles.

*The flavours highlighted are the must-tries* 8D

I've tried the Chilli Crab, it's more of sweet & not too spicy. 
I was told by the chef that they made it not too spicy so that people who can't handle spicy food can also enjoy this awesome chilli crab(^v^)
So thoughtful of them!
This is the Salted Egg Yolk Crab, it's delicious~~~ (─‿‿─)
Not too salty and the egg yolk taste is there although I can't see it, lolol!
There is another thing that I would like to try in my next visit, which is....

Sensational Seafood

Yessss!!! It's available on Saturday nights!! 
I saw it on their weekly schedule, heh~
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
They have fresh seafood such as Boston Lobster, Mussels, Tiger prawns and scallops, alongside live stations~
So yeap! 
Photos of what I see & eat!!! 
SASHIMI!!! SUSHIIII!!! \(♡ڡ♡)/

 Soba~~~
 The cute chef making my sushi & sashimi~

Tada~
YUMMY!!! ♥~(‘▽^人)
Some of the funny & friendly chefs~ ^^

 The shy chef who cooked my oyster omelette, lololol~
The Teochew Area~
Teochew Porriage anyone? I love teochew porriage~  (^ц^ )
 Some more DELICIOUS FOODDDD~~
Salad Area  (´∀`)♡
 DIY your own salad~
Some beautiful & delicious looking decorations~
 Cute & sweet looking desserts!! (´ ▽`).。o♡
 MORE~
Fruits Area~ Mix your own bowl~ ^^
 Rojak!! \(^o^)/
 The dressings~
 Super close up of one of the delicious looking dish~ ( °٢° )
Nasi Lemak Area~ 
More FOOD~ *Drools*

*Crunch~crunch*
 DIY...
!!! (●♡∀♡)
Making our Ice Kacang

Source : 
Evalee on Youtube
Evalee's blog
Tada~ Our Ice Kacang!!!

Next up is Ice cream!!!  (o⌒.⌒o)
Me.
Scooping my ice cream, LOL.
The flavors~ I like Kapiti Blueberry Muffin & Kapiti Triple Chocolate Ice Cream!!
I heard from Cleo that it's hard to find these ice cream flavors in Singapore! 
Damn! \(>o<)ノ 

Ma Ice Cream~ ≖‿≖
 Made by Alexia Faye (¬‿¬)
 Other bloggers~ Having fun~
 *Facebook-ing* ☆彡*Twitter-ing* ☆彡*Instagram-ing*
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
*Shares~ Shares~*
 Drawing ∑(O_O;)
LOLOLOLOL!!!

Aye~! 
Spice Brasserie is like... an international buffet which includes authentic Chinese, Indian, Japanese and local cuisine, served alongside a smorgasbord of Western culinary favorites!!!
......Okay.
 After all that it's not 'like'... It's...
CERTAINLY IS! 
So Spice Brasserie is definitely a must to tryyyyy!!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Yup. I love their toilet too, LOL. 
'Cos it's big, cooling & clean~ ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
I always need to use the toilet during buffets (Don't ask me why) and I love it when it's comfortable for me to release.
I just have to say about the toilets~ HAHAHAHA~
(ノ>▽<。)ノ
Okayyyy!! FYI~

Spice Brasserie Information

Breakfast: 6.30am to 10.30am (daily)
Lunch: 12noon to 2.30pm (daily)
Dinner: 6pm to 10.30pm (daily)

Address:  
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, 181 Kitchener Road, Lobby Level


Telephone: (65) 6428 3160

Buffet Price List
(correct as of date of blog posting)
Theme
Per Adult
Per Child
Penang Affair
Mondays to Thursday
Lunch
$34
$15
Dinner
$38
$15
Crazy Crab Night
Fridays
Dinner
$58
$25
Sensational Seafood
Saturdays
Dinner
$58
$25
International Buffet
Fridays to Sundays
Lunch
$34
$15
Sundays
Dinner
$38
$15 

*Prices are subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes. Child prices are applicable for children aged six to 12 years old.

For more details : Spice Brasserie at PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road

— Alexia Faye
Location at

0 comments:

Post a Comment