Sunday 31 October 2021

Quick update

Hey hey hey!! 
To whomever still visiting my personal blog🤣 I think I've found my goal and is finally on the right path! There's pros and cons though. I'm definitely doing well mentally but physically it's restrictive. Although the new store is still not producing a stable income but at least it's finally slowly moving forward. For some reason Etsy changed their system and exposure has been dropping. While the new store has finally start moving, orders have been coming in randomly which is a good thing. My real goal is to publish a crochet book of my own though it's gonna take years, and I still have alot of things to learn. What else have I yet to say? Right. Physically my injuries from my younger days are all hitting me real hard. 😅 I woke up with bodyaches everyday. Especially my broken? Or fractured tail bone. Until now the doctors could not understand why is my tail bone neither healing back nor breaking off. It just remained bent. The only way to find out what is really happening, is for me to under go surgery but it's risky. So I'm gonna let it be. I'm still too young to be paralyze hahahah!😅 I still have so much more things I wanna do. After I did the inferior turbinate reduction surgery to remove my enlarged inferior turbinates. I went on to visit a chiropractor which later I found out that I have quite a scoliosis curve. Oh well.😌 What could be more worse than carpal tunnel syndrome. Honestly right now nothing is worse than feeling pain everyday on the tips of your fingers.😅 Oh right, I was told by the doctors that I have arthritis on my fingers but it's okay. I will of course do everything I can to keep it under control. I still have many things I wanna do.😁 I would love to go for pilates classes and nail art classes. Oh hopefully I will be able to book a booth in December.😣🙏 Please let the covid situation be better soon!! Please at least in Singapore!!😅 

Support me on my journey at glasshandscraft.com Glass Hands Website . If you have any product ideas, suggestions or collaboration, feel free to email me!👍✨

Location at

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update, happy to hear things are doing somewhat better. Still sucks about your tail bone though, hopefully that gets straighten out soon so you have one less pain to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg heyyy thanks for reading my update!! >< It's 5am here and I'm lying in bed thinking about the things I need to do tmr AND I suddenly rmb that I have a blog that have not been updated omgosh. I have tons to update omg. 🤣

      Delete