Tuesday 14 October 2014

ZA Killer Volume Mascara Review!

Hello! 
Today I decided to do a review for Za Killer Volume Mascara after trying it out and because I received it from Za like a long time ago. ehehe~ (¬‿¬)
This new voluminous mascara from Za promises to help instantly achieves super curl & volume lashes with liquid absorption up to 170%! 
Yes! What I love about this mascara most is that it's not too overly wet. After using it, I decided to add it into one of my favorite mascaras. Haha!(‐^▽^‐)
When I pull out the applicator, the brush looks really huge!
The wax feels rather thick but not so thick that it will clump right away.
The hollow fibres on the brush also helps separate my lashes efficiently with each bristle! (´⌣`ʃƪ)
The unique Volume Curl Formula found in the mascara is a combination of a Volume Styling Wax and Curl Keep Polymer. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
The Curl Keep Polymer is a smooth-texture oil that spreads smoothly over lashes when applied. It enables eyelashes to curl instantly and last throughout the day. 
The Volume Styling Wax is a wax that increases the volume of lashes and keeps curl. 
To top it all off, it's waterproof as well as perspiration and water resistant, along with being smudge-free. So awesome for underwater photo shoots! °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °

How to apply Za Killer Volume Mascara

 above image taken from Za Cosmetics Singapore FB

Lash Swatch

My curled bare lashes are very thin and not so long, and there's like only a few strands of bottom lashes. ≖‿≖"
*The difference before and after applying it on my lashes.*
On your Left - With ZA Killer Volume Mascara
On your Right - Without ZA Killer Volume Mascara
 I applied it on my almost none bottom lashes too, but yea. It's not very visible. ಥ_ಥ
Oh, it's also super easy to remove with make up remover wipes! I use only 2 types of make up remover wipes for all different types of cosmetics. This way I will be able to gauge for myself which is more suitable for me in order to achieve a 100% removal of makeup.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Eye lashes are very important for our eyes. 
Just as the same for eyes are the windows to the soul.
These are all done by the same pair of eyes.
Yes, these are all my eyes. lololol~
ʘ‿ʘ
The eyes are an important part of the human body. 
One of the first things we often notice about other people is their eyes. 
Our eyes are accentuated by the little hairs that line our eyelids.
So without beautiful eye lashes our eyes will not be complete. 
(๑✧◡✧๑)
Many people use makeup, various tools and or fake eye lashes to decorate and lengthen their eyelashes. Long, thick eyelashes can definitely be beautiful.
Well, the new Za Killer Volume Mascara may just provide that solution. 

The Killer Volume Mascara is available at $18.50 each at all Watsons outlets. 
(ノ゚▽゚)ノ
Thanks for reading!!!
//& STAY TUNE FOR MY NEXT UPDATES!!

WorldCosplay

— Alexia Faye
Location at

0 comments:

Post a Comment