Sunday 28 September 2014

IOMA: Personalised Skincare - Skin Analysis Part II

13 September 2014: IOMA Paris Part II!! 
☆*・゜゚・*(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
I was invited by Yi Ying the Assistant Brand Manager of Ioma to visit Ioma factory! 
Thankyou Yi Ying for this wonderful experience~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥
This is the machine that automatically helps with the mixing of our personalized formula! 
The below are the off-the-shelf skincare products that are formulated for different skin types. 
 There are seven ranges of face products available to counter different skin problems such as Dry Skin and UV Damage, Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Lack of Firmness, Diffuse Redness, Bacterial Infections, Oily Skin and Dark Spots.
(Click the photo for a better resolution)
Previously I was told that there were 864 possible formulations but recently they have acquired a lot more data from many other different types of skin conditions. 
Currently the number of Ioma Paris's possible formulations have rise to 40,257 and only one out of these combination is perfect for your current skin conditions. 
How much more amazing can it be?! (∩˃o˂∩)
 Just by analyzing our skin conditions through IOMA Sphere 2, they are able to produce each of us our very own personalized formula for both day and night!
 My beauty consultant checking my recent skin condition to see if there is any changes and if it has changed for the better or worse. (o~o)
 While they scan and analyzed your skin, the available beauty consultant will further explain to you what is going on to your skin and what you will need to do for your skin. 
Pasting that piece of - I forgot what is that, lol! 
It is to test if we have been scrubbing our face clean and or regularly. 
The reason why she pasted it on the temple area is because we often miss out that area during scrubbing. 
So to check if we really did scrub, that is probably the best place to stick out all the dead skin cells.
 Checking for any recent developed wrinkles. ⊙︿⊙
 Once again. My huge face. LOL! 
 I was told to sleep early. Omggg... I'm guilty of it too. ಥ_ಥ
After many nights of sleeping late, the number of lines on my face increased. 
Needs more hydration than usual too. ಥ_ಥ
The level of bacterial activity is as high as my first scan too, but the beauty consultant told me that it's a normal thing as long as we have make ups on our face. 
So yea, and I need to scrub my face more regularly too. ಥwಥ;;
The above is my personal day cream formulation! 
The one below is my personal night cream formulation!
 Yup! So now I know that I have 3 main problems to take note. (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

1) Fine lines + Wrinkles + Bag&Eyelids + Dark Circles + Eye Fine lines; Firstly is to sleep early because even if I put loads of cream, scrubbed many times or hydrated it adequately. If I don't sleep early my skin won't be able to repair itself after a long tiring day and sometimes with loads of make ups. Orz 
Arghh~~~ Needs to stay as far away from wrinkles and fine lines!! ε=ε=(っ*´□`)っ

2) Hydration; Secondly I have to keep my skin hydrate enough. Not too overly hydrated but also not dehydrated.

3) Desquamation; Thirdly is to scrub my skin regularly! Actually from 13 Sept til now I have increased from 2 times a week to 3 times of scrubbing a week. Honestly speaking, my skin has become so much better! 

My pimples have reduced! (。♥‿♥。) Yes!!! That's the most important thing for all cosplayers, HAHA! Pimples are so much trouble!! We have to spend a few more minutes than usual to cover it. (QwQ)
Of course, sometimes my skin appears to be more oily the next morning when I woke up. I will apply slightly more moisturizer than usual during the night before I go to sleep. 
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Well. I am not very sure of other types of skin but I've kind of starting to understand my own skin, because if my skin produces oil it's like hinting me that it's dry and that it produces oil so that my skin will not start to crinkle. 
Talking about crinkle... It's also how my wrinkles and fine lines increases. (╯•﹏•╰) During the visit, the beauty consultant told me that my hydration has decreased and it's probably the cause of my increase in those small wrinkles and fine lines. Got to save it before those lines become permanent. (((( ;°Д°))))

All thanks to Ioma Paris's IOMA Sphere 2 for allowing me to understand my skin even further! If only I can affort it I would have gotten my very own personal day and night formulas!! (* >ω<)

Oh well~ 
If you have the chance to keep your youth and improve your skin condition, why not? 

 Ioma factory is at The Heeren
Robinsons Orchard
260 Orchard Road, Singapore 238855

Tel: +65 6836 0945
Operating Hours: 10:30am – 10:00pm

Thanks for reading!!!
//& STAY TUNE FOR MY NEXT UPDATES!!


— Alexia Faye

0 comments:

Post a Comment