Tuesday 18 August 2020

The waiting game😣😣😣

Time sure flies fast!! Sorry for the super long disappearance. (シ. .)シ I think I might have successfully setup a super duper small business in resin supplies but thanks to the covid situation, it's currently a little held back due to delivery delays. More like I'm waiting for the international delivery delays to reduce before I open my smol shop to every country. Ahhhhhh~ ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿ヽ(°□° )ノ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Meanwhile I spent my remaining time for crocheting and as my hands are not very cooperative, I could only open booths for my crochet works. BUT. Due to the current covid situation, I'm forced to stick with online stores.〣( ºΔº )〣 SO. I decided to create an online store that doesn't charge every single listed item just for my crochet works. (ಥ﹏ಥ) Still in progress though. Ack. I will update the link into the blog when I'm done.☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

I have been enduring my feels for cosplay during the times when I'm slaughtering myself for a successful small business literally every single day. So recently I decided to go back and check up on my amount of existing cosplay photos that have yet to edit. Oof. Too many. I will be selectively editing the photos in between the intervals of crocheting and progressing in my creation of a crochet shop. welp. _(:3 」∠)_

Let's ganbatte together wwwww ଘ(੭ˊ꒳​ˋ)੭✧ 頑張ろう!!!

Location at

2 comments:

  1. It's fine, we understand about the disappearance. As long as you're staying safe and healthy that's all that matters. Looking forward to see you succeed in whatever you do. And would love to see some of your crochet works!

    Also, looking forward to seeing some of your past work that you've never edited yet :)

    Stay safe during this times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Thank you so much for your undying support!! I guess I shall post some awesome crochet photos here the next time!😁 Yes my past works are still waiting for me and I do have the urge to edit them.😆 Honestly, I still have the urge to sew some new clothes. Once a cosplayer forever a cosplayer!!😣

    ReplyDelete