Wednesday 27 June 2018

One of the best hostel in Tokyo, Japan! Chapter Two! Near Asakusa Station at Kaminarimon, Taito!

This was my 4th time in Japan! I have been to many places and cities in Japan which I have never not thought of blogging them down. I can't really remember my 1st trip in Japan so I decided that I should record the lodging and places that I have visited during my 4th trip in Japan. ahahahaha!

Today I am going to share with you guys one of the best hostel I have stayed in Tokyo, Japan. More like, it was my boyfriend who told me that he had stayed in many hostel and this is one of the best he has ever experienced. Honestly speaking this is the first time I have stayed in a hostel and surprisingly? I love it! I have always been staying in airbnb for my past three trips in Japan and the thoughts of hostel is somehow scary? It's about sharing with many other strangers which you do not know anything about them. As skeptical as I can be, sharing with strangers is not always a pleasant thing.

So let me show you guys some nice photos of this awesome hostel!💖 I have never thought that I would blog about a hostel so I did not took much photos of it :') Almost all of this photos are from their site and it does look the same as what I have seen there. 👌

This was the front door when we reached. The whole place was air-conditioned and there's free WiFi.
The look of this place depends on the time of the day you arrive. It was early evening when we arrived and there was a guy who gave us a tour around the place. I am not a sun-loving person so I would only come up here at night. Sometimes it can be quite bright and sunny otherwise it was cloudy, and it will be windy and nice to chill up there.
This was the laundry area, one machine for washing and one for drying. I think there was a schedule on which part of a day you are allow to wash and dry your clothes. I forgot what was the timing for I did not have energy to bring my clothes for a wash and dry. (sorry I'm lazy) Hahahahah!
 This is something like a backyard, near the laundry machines. I have only seen it from the sofa area where I would sit and eat my breakfast before rushing out for another journey hahahah!
This was the kitchen. There might be some changes here and there. When I was there, there was a coffee maker near the electric cooker. Beside the coffee maker was an electric flask where I would sometimes boil new hot water and pour it into my small insulated bottle. They would leave a bowl of boiled eggs and some fresh bread in the morning. There was a toaster and a few fruit jams on the table too. But I often leave before 10 AM or 11AM so I am not very sure when do they clear the table.

On the hostel site they stated that breakfast is not included because sometimes the boiled eggs and breads disappeared before 9 or 10AM. So it's best to prepare your own breakfast unless you can wake up early.
This is like a living room. I think the best place about this hostel was where we shower and sleep.
This was where the toilets and bathrooms are. There were two levels of bathrooms and toilets. Each levels have two toilets, one for male and one for female.
Yes they were bidets.


This was exactly how the first level bathroom looked like. There was a dry changing area too. Not shown in their photos though but in front of this bathroom door was a small changing area with another door. There was one bathtub on the second level but I didn't have time to use it. Did not bring my bath bombs too so yeap, maybe next time~!
 They have private rooms and mixed dorm.
 I did not get to see the private rooms so I will only talk about the mixed dorm.
 They were like small pods with small desk, a small security locker, an electrical outlet, one reading light and a curtain for privacy. They also installed lights at the stairs and walk ways for night time.
 These looked like the ones above me. I stayed at the bottom pod.
There were views for some of the pods.
The best thing about these place was when I stand up from my pod I would not see the other person's room. There would be no accidental intrusion of privacy lololol! The entrance for the upper pods were at the sides of the lower pods and instead of ladders it's stairs!
Omg. This pod looked exactly like the one that I have stayed.
 This was how it looked after being used for a few days HAHAHA!
Took this at night, the only time of a day which I was free to sit there and daze for awhile. :`D
Directly in front of me was a white wall. My frontal neighbour was on my left side. Sorry for the blur and grainy photo. I have to actually stand up to take this photo. Much privacy, so peaceful.
On my right was a window to the view outside(not shown in photos). These were my side neighbours(pardon my bf's head lol). That stair on the left was the only way up to the neighbour staying above me. Beside the neighbour above me was another neighbour. So yea, love the way they design this pod dorm.

They are known as Chapter Two!
Located at 2-1-6, Kaminarimon, Taito

I would frequently come and go using Asakusa Station's Exit 4, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line.
There was a post office right in front of them and Tokyo Skytree is within walking distance.
With the need for me to mail stuff, I will definitely come back here again.
For more booking or more information about them, you can go to Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo
I think there were quite a number of nice airbnb in my previous trips too. But I have never thought of  taking photos or posting them down in my blog. I guess I shall post all my stays from now on, so that I can look back in future and find them again. /o/

Okay! Thanks for reading! Hope you found what you need~!
— Alexia Faye

0 comments:

Post a Comment