Friday 18 November 2022

Random rants

Alot of things have changed and I have been moving at a fast pace. Learning new things and evolving. I am still crocheting and making new patterns, but I love playing games too and so I decided to drop a bomb on myself to create a virtual character from scratch. Just so that I can stream frequently without having to look presentable for hours. Also I wanted to have some privacy while making friends online. So let's skipped a whole year just so I can paste this rant here. A little more update; I am now learning how to draw and digitally color anime girls for live2d. Which I had zero knowledge. Disclaimer; this is my biggest ever self given project. I am still learning how to draw and also how to digitally color body parts. I am also still asking myself why am I doing this to myself but pros and cons weight out and pros win so I continue to waddle slowly through the swamp.

So I have this problem or rather an unsure situation. I have seen 2d models with moving hair highlights but their fringe doesn't move alot. I have also seen 2d models with their hair highlights stuck to their hair, with their fringe moving alot more but the hair highlights doesn't move separately. I have also came to realise that I can actually just leave an extra layer of the hair highlight on each and every piece of the hair on my current model. BUT that might cause the program or software? to crash because I've already have 500+ layers on my current model and I have yet to work on my body and limbs yet. 

Honestly I've already know what's my answer but still I WISH THEY UPGRADE THE PROGRAM SO I CAN SLAP IN THOUSANDS OF LAYERS AS MUCH AS I WANTTTTT. 

Let's just cut the hair highlight into pieces and permanently stuck it onto each piece of my hair and maybe I can use the deformers to make the hair highlights look like it's moving so the fringe are able to move more freely. 

I will probably rant even more when I reached my boobs. I didn't know under pits are important.

I don't think it's a good idea for me to post wip of my model since I wish to be anonymous on stream in future but maybe parts of it should be okay.

Here's some old sketch. 
This is the old version of my fringe....
Until end of Sept I decided to draw a fringe that look exactly like my real life fringe.
Will probably delete this in future. heh....
Location at

0 comments:

Post a Comment