Monday 10 September 2018

Quick update on 31st Friday till 02 Sunday 2018

I'm going to try and summarise everything that happened.

Okay so.....I was admitted to Parkway East hospital on Friday because I was experiencing sharp pain while shitting. Okay this is actually a long story..... it's not a sudden experience of pain for I have been experiencing pain during pee, shit, and many other movements or actions. Sometimes during swimming and it's always the same place that gives me a sudden dull pain.

I'm not really the type that will see a doctor for a small dull pain so I would usually just tolerate the pain. It was just recently that the pain became worse and gradually more and more sharp. It feels scary to experience the sharp drilling pain for at least 15 mins or longer. I decided to go to a hospital's A&E to check it up. Have a scan or something. At least if I know what is inside of me or what is giving me such scary pain I wouldn't be so scared.

In fact, all I hope for is that it's not cancerous and I'm happy again.
So I went in and got a CT scan like in the next 2 hours because the doctor was worried that it could have something to do with my ovaries.
After the scan they found small kidney stones but still seems passable through my urinary tract. They just told me that the stones were stuck at the tightest part of the tube? which is also where my shitting intestines and other stuff pressing together. So maybe that's why I'm feeling sharp pain lololol

So I got warded for further observations and under some routine medications to help me pass out the stones easier. Weee~ I had to drunk myself with lots of water and keep peeing.

I think my favourite food is hospital food LOL.  It's so clean and not too much seasoning.

Probably the only thing that I do not like about the whole hospital stay is that drip needle on my right hand and the A&E nurse kinda gave me a bruise on my left hand when she couldn't get a single drop of blood from me lolololol

Other than that I actually have to breath through my mouth because both my nostrils were blocked. Love the coldness from the central air con just that.... too bad my nose can't handle too much cold LOL.

So yeap. I'm out but still on the medications. Still drinking loads of water. So far things are good. So yea~ ✌👍👍

Photos are on my instagram: @Alexia_faye
Lazy to bring over, please forgive me lololol

0 comments:

Post a Comment