Wednesday 3 October 2018

Some class differences stuff that I have never share before.

My primary school class ranking from express to normal acad. is from A to G or H? I forgot how many NA classes my school had. lols. F to G or H are NA classes; Normal Academy.

I've experienced the differences in treatment when I drop from Primary 3E to Primary 4G. The express kids are all very proud and heads up in the sky. When I noticed them acting all goody in front of the adults and shitty to us when no one else was looking, I decided that I wanted to give them the same shitty treatment if I ever get into class A.....Amazingly I shot back up from Primary 4G to Primary 5C though....sadly not 5A. :')

 // of course the adults too thinks that NA are rotten apples. There was a few adults but not everyone will stand for kids who are in NA.

Well. I am still not very good with both my English and Chinese languages but I'm exceptional in science and art. Art wasn't an included choice for express. I had to request for an extra subject. I ended up taking triple maths. EMath, AMath and P.O.A because they came as a package in the third express class......even though I love science and art alot. 

The first three express classes were the best because all parents and teachers said so. I felt the difference in treatment again but this time it was positive effects and I felt proud of myself.....but I couldn't forget how I was previously being looked down by the adults and their smart kids. I just cannot forgive them. Some of the people who wanted to befriend with me in the express streams are the same people who laughed at Normal Academy classes too. Not particularly laughing me (I think?) but I couldn't help thinking that they are fucking fake.... assholes. I couldn't help thinking that.... if I was still in NA will they befriend me? 

I don't think so. 

Fucking fake people.

I could still remember some of their names.

All the pretenders.

Evil smart children who pretend to be good kids. 

Yes, it's undeniable that they are smart because the adults were fooled too.

I started to stop talking alot?....because I felt that most people are fake. Faking to be good people.... to get what they want or what they think they want. I started to hate other kids who were rich and or popular, including good looking people.

Actually until now I still avoid good looking or popular people because I have the tendency to assume that they are fake, bad, scary people....they might have hidden agenda? lololol! 

 My super awesome and Istillcannotbelieveimethim boyfriend would often bring me around to meet some of his friends who are rich so I am still trying to change my perception of rich people equals bad people. Ahahahahah~

I'm sorry if you are good looking, popular or rich but the only way to change my mind about you....is long term close friendship. Even still......if I noticed that a friend is hiding something...... I will not ask about it but I will immediately close my "trust" gate and classify them as fake friend. Oh wells.

This is what I have never say or share because some people out there might not like the way I look or they could say "judge" people?

If you read this post. Please know that this is just my point of view. 
It is something that has taken it's shape in me as I grow up into an adult. 

It has become a system or a habit? Which I can't change that easily but I could remind myself to stop doubting people when I want to believe in them....but yea, still it's a real struggle. 
If you want to make things right, you can start by being nice to young kids who are ugly, poor and alone?

— No offence :'D
Location at

0 comments:

Post a Comment